We have a vacancy for a multi skilled maintenance technician with an electrical bias and 18th edition electrical.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain varied range of equipment including brake presses, weld sets, guillotines, power rolls, manipulators, radial arm drills, electrical wiring installation & PAT testing
- Support Team Leaders and Production Manager in embedding continuous improvement
- Carry out root cause diagnostics and implementing process improvements
- Develop, implement and review preventative maintenance routines
- Monitor manufacturing equipment performance and Quality inspections
- Maintain stocks of appropriate spares and critical spare parts
- Work on own initiative with a pro-active approach to problem solving
- Support & carryout project work as directed by the Production Manager
- 18th edition electrical.
- Time served electrician or equivalent with a minimum of 3 year’s experience.
- Formal qualifications/experience in electrical wiring installation and inspection, whilst not essential is desirable.
Job Type: Full-time
Mon - Thu 08.00-16.15 Fri 08.00-14.30 with the possibility of overtime
Telephone +44 (0)191 512 0677 (6 lines)
FAX +44 (0)191 512 0745
2 Gadwall Road, Rainton Bridge South, Houghton le Spring,
Tyne & Wear, DH4 5NL,
General Information / Sales : info@WessingtonCryogenics.com
Directions to Wessington Cryogenics
We are situated just off the A690 between Durham and Sunderland.
Nearest airport : Newcastle International Airport
Nearest Train Station : Durham
Closest Motorway Exit : Junction 62, A1M