At Wessington Cryogenics we are still manufacturing during these unprecedented and difficult times. For the safety of all of our staff and customers we have implemented some necessary changes.
- Delivery and collections. We are still accepting incoming deliveries and shipping goods all within accordance with the government guidelines. Business hours remain the same.
- Visits to the factory. visitors will need an appointment and will be met and checked prior to entry, you will also be asked to use the hand sanitizer gel at reception and wash hands, following guidelines, in the washroom areas. Social distancing is in place for all staff and visitors and we thank you for your understanding.
- Stay at home guidance. As part of safety for our staff some members will not be on site and are working from home. This may cause a delay with any information or communication required.
- Reassurance to our customers. We are doing everything we can to keep the necessary supply chain moving but inevitably during this period we will experience delays. The safety of our staff is the priority. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any concerns you may have.
- Updates and news. Wessington will keep you updated with any changes as we progress during this difficult period.
- Please stay safe, Stay Home, and protect our NHS.